When Your Business Or Civil Matter Is At Stake, Trust In My Expertise
As a lawyer who is certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a civil trial attorney, you can be sure that I have the knowledge, skill and experience to handle your civil litigation case. For 15 years, I have been helping individuals and business owners throughout New Jersey with a broad range of civil litigation services as well as business law and New Jersey liquor law cases. I am attorney Christopher T. Karounos, and I represent individuals, small business owners and multimillion-dollar businesses. Find out what I can do for you by setting up a free consultation.
Your Advocate In Civil And Business Litigation
The types of business and civil litigation cases I take include but are not limited to:
- Breach of contract
- Consumer fraud claims
- Products liability claims
- Class actions
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Closely held corporate litigation
- Civil rights litigation
- Chancery court proceedings
At The Karounos Law Firm, LLC, in Elmwood Park, you can expect comprehensive civil and business litigation service. I can research and prepare the case, take it through negotiation or mediation and go to trial when that is the appropriate option. In addition, I can act as an arbitrator for the New Jersey Superior Court. If you need a mediator, I am an approved mediator and am named on the New Jersey Supreme Court’s roster of mediators.
Business Law And New Jersey Liquor Law
In my business law practice, I can assist you with matters such as contracts, purchases and sales, purchase agreements and entity formation.
I also have considerable experience with New Jersey liquor law as an attorney and former owner of liquor-licensed establishments. I can assist you with issues such as:
- The obtaining of new state and/or local retail alcoholic beverage licenses
- Compliance and trade guidance for retail license holders
- Representation and advice regarding Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) violations and enforcement actions
- The handling of person-to-person and place-to-place liquor license transfers and premises expansions as well as changes in existing retail liquor licenses for individuals, corporations, limited liability companies and other entity-based businesses